Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So here are the results...

Ta da!! They turned out really cute, it brings so much color to our room! This pic makes the shades look lighter than they are but I love how they turned out!

This is what it looked like before the transformation, pretty boring huh? Glad that this project is done! Now onto the pillows for our bed. Good thing Kelly lets me go crazy and decorate with whatever! (he he he) Have a great night!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Tiff,
I love that. You need to come help me decorate my house!!

The Childrens Nest said...

You just let me know when!!

Jess and Matt said...

You are so creative and crafty! I LOVE the red hutch, SO CUTE! I am with Wendy, we need to get together and you can teach us all you know :)

Unknown said...

Tiff, I love those shades in your room! I am so excited to see you over Easter... Love ya Mad,

Ps. you should check out my new blog. Not much on there yet but I just set it up yesterday, eyesofmad.blogspot.com!

Robin Randolph said...

Tiffany!
I found your blog through Jessica's, and I hope you don't mind that I'm "spying" on you. Your sunshine just radiates through your blog entries and you are TOOOOO cute.

PS: Apparently, we don't have enough snow, because it is blowing a ton of snow sideways right now....

jennifer said...

I hope that you and your little ones are all feeling better!

ede said...

Tiffany
how fun to hear from you.
Looks like you are a very busy mother of four beautiful kids.
How do you have time for projects?
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
Please tell your mom hi from me.
Good to hear from you.
Glad you are in contact with Jennifer.
Ede