
So we sat down and figured out our budget this evening and it looks as is we are NOT living within our means! What a surprise? Ha ha! So we are trying to figure out ways to make it all work. First of all, I think we are spending WAY too much on groceries. I get sucked into the "left side" of Walmart and fill my cart up with uneccessary items and then I grocery shop. Well, then I get to the checkout and about fall over when I see the total!! So I have been trying to do better by grocery shopping at Albertsons for all the grocery items because they have AMAZING sales. Then I go to Walmart for the laundry dtgt, toothpaste, shampoo, etc... but then I see all these other things that are on sale there and I have NO DISCIPLINE AT ALL and throw things into my cart! I have to do better!!!!!! I am trying to make a little extra money right now by selling things on Ebay. I put 11 things on between Sat and today so we will see what happens there... If any of you want to check out my stuff my username is treatlet. I am really hoping my stuff sells so I can make a little money to help pay off our debt sooner. I usually have pretty good luck with my items so I am going to have faith that it will sell! Well I hope you all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment