Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines A Day Late!

Happy Valentines everybody! We have been very busy getting Valentines made for the classmates at school. We decided to make playdough and tint it red and cut them out into heart shapes (thanks to Family Fun). It was a huge hit for both of my boys' classes! I then made some easy little Valentines for all of the Young Women. I just got the Valentine candy corn and put some in little cellophane bags and tied them with really cute red polka dot ribbon. They loved them. I put them in this jar I had painted with chalkboard paint (my new best friend, he he he ...so easy and fun to work with) and wrote Happy Valentines on it. It turned out really cute and festive. We all had a fun day! Hope you did too!

1 comment:

go boo boo said...

T - I love that you found my blog and now I get to read yours! I've just been thinking about you (once driving throughSt. George and then Liz just spent a few days at the Ritz Carlton LG). I love seeing your gorgeous family and I can't believe their was a skating rink on a ship! Love, Boo