Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So a little project Elli and I did...

So Elli and I worked on a project while the boys were at school. She was able to stay at home with me because her school had been cancelled due to the roof almost caving in because of all the snow! (it is fine now, thank goodness) So we decided to paint one of the boys' walls with chalkboard paint! It is AWESOME! I love how it turned out and they do too :o) I am telling you, I LOVE CHALKBOARD PAINT! What an ingenious creation! I have used it on so many things - it is great! Here are the photos of it and of Landon (or should I say Spiderman) creating a masterpiece on his new wall! Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

YAY! You have a cute blog...so much fun! I love it! So, I LOVE chalkboard paint too, wish I was the genious who thought of it.

The Style Sisters said...

Tiff! The chalkboard painted wall looks fabulous. How fun for the boys!! Your blog is so fun to read I need to be more motivated to keep mine up :( Hey did you ever see the pics from Chicago?

Your Sis

jennifer said...

hi! :) Love the blog! And I am so glad you found me! I will check back here all the time now for updates on you and your little clan!

And you just look gorgeous in all your photos from your trip! I haven't read all about it yet, but I hope that you had a wonderful time!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THAT! I am thinking of stealing Pottery Barn's idea of painting teracotta pots with chalk paint and giving them as little easter/spring presents to the girls I work with (I will plant them with some herbs too...) I love my chalk SPRAY paint. The kind in the can is way too expensive for me for now.

Oh and tell Elli that we got her card and we LOVED hearing from her. We will try and send her a postcard from Hungary!!! 12 days left!