
So I found this awesome girl's website/blog called http://www.hellomynameisheather.com/ and she was featured in the Home Companion magazine this month and she does the cutest things!! I really want to try some of her little fun items like this little book bag and paper globe! How fun for Easter or to give as gifts! I love it. Easter is such a wonderful holiday that we love! Three of my kids and I will be spending it with family in Utah and Kelly and Conner will be going to an NCAA tournament. (He didn't realize the date was Easter weekend!) So I hate that we will be separated for Easter but I think we will do a post or a pre-Easter dinner or brunch or something and celebrate it with just our little family. I love that SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! Can't wait for my snow to be melted and my grass to be green again!!Have a great day!
2 comments:
So do you have directions to those cute little things? I totally want to make them! I made a paper mobile off Martha Stewarts Website for the baby shower last weekend. I am really into the paper crafts they are so simple and SO cute! I was also thinking of making little pink eggs out of felt and decorating them with fun little buttons or something and filling them with candy for Elli, Emily, and Sami (and myself!) for Easter. Grandma gave me the felt. Just have to find the time... hummm.
Ok I found the directions! (I was looking at her site just moments before I checked on yours but didn't take the time to find these cutnesses! I also really want to make those little chickies! They look adorable. Cant wait for you to be here so we can do some fun crafts!
Post a Comment