Sunday, March 9, 2008

My four little loves!




Seeing these pictures of my kids makes me smile! I took these last summer and I had so much fun taking them! We were at the park with our great friends who have since moved away but it sure brought back some fun memories. It also makes so happy to think of warmer weather and days spent outside! Hopefully the snow will melt quickly so we can enjoy the park soon! I think we have suffered from cabin fever here. But the kids have had to be creative and do things inside. They have done so good, but I think they are ready to be outdoors again! It is hard to believe it is almost mid-March and we STILL have snow on the ground and a few more storms to come! AAHHHH!!
Hope everyone has a great Sunday :o)


1 comment:

jennifer said...

Such fun photos! Love them!