
This just gets me so happy for Christmas time!! I love this wreath!! Found this on the Good Housekeeping website! They have great ideas!! Anyways here is what you need to make this.......
Mixed Greens
This woodsy design, studded with fruit and plants, blends faux and real. From the crafts store, purchase a 16-inch grapevine wreath and artificial Granny Smith apples. Use a hot glue gun to affix the apples, spacing them equally around the ring. Select an assortment of seasonal flora from the florist or the forest — pinecones, fragrant eucalyptus, and juniper — and weave them into the grapevine, filling in the areas between the apples.
This woodsy design, studded with fruit and plants, blends faux and real. From the crafts store, purchase a 16-inch grapevine wreath and artificial Granny Smith apples. Use a hot glue gun to affix the apples, spacing them equally around the ring. Select an assortment of seasonal flora from the florist or the forest — pinecones, fragrant eucalyptus, and juniper — and weave them into the grapevine, filling in the areas between the apples.
7 comments:
I love the triangular treat boxes shown below. We are looking for ideas for Relief Society Christmas give-aways and that might work well. Is there any trick to making them?
Thanks for the instructions. If we don't end up making them for RS, I'm definitely doing them for my own give-aways! You girls are soooooo creative!
Thanks again!
oh, I really like that!! hmmmm, now I am wondering if I can make it? directions sound easy, but I have a way of making things difficult and chaotic. I love this wreath. Thanks for sharing!!
That's gorgeous!
That is so cute! I need to get busy and start decorating this big house with all of your cute ideas! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Are you in St. George and haven't called me?!?!? BOO HOO!! I could have sworn I just passed Kelly, two of your boys and your mother in law going into WalMart a few minutes ago. Then I saw an SUV from CO and figured it must be yours! If you have a chance to call me do. I'd love to have a chat or visit if you have the time. Of course, you may be way busy with holiday family stuff. :-)
Albeit portrayed in innumerable motion pictures and kid's shows, milk isn't the best wellspring of sustenance for your feline. play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king
Post a Comment