Thursday, November 13, 2008

My poor little Landy Pandy....

Here is my little guy sipping on his Airborne trying to get over his cold.... This is how he was sitting and I had to catch a picture of him. ( I think wearing his Hulk costume makes him feel better :o) He is better today...Yay! I am telling you, the sicknesses just keep coming back to our house it seems and it is usually Landon that gets it! :( Hope you are all healthy and happy!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh, I hope your house gets to feeling better, it's the pits to see the kiddos sick. :( Feel better, all of you guys!!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture of Landon!

I am so excited for you guys to come - we are going to have such a good time baking, cooking, crafting, and hangin!

I am taking the two days before Thanksgiving off work and they gave us the day after Thanksgiving off as well (so we can hit the sales!!!)

See you soon!

Nicole Hansen said...

What a cute little angel! My big boy was sick last week too with some weird virus that was going around masking itself as the stomach flu. Glad we're done with that!

Amanda said...

Aww, poor guy! I'm sorry you've had sickness in your house. What a pain. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy through all the holidays!

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king When felines have developed, they needn't bother with milk as a standard piece of their eating regimen. Milk can cause stomach trouble and swelling.