Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love doing things HOMEMADE............

Yummy Breads....



Mulling Sachets for Hot Cider... mmmmm




Hand Warmers... made these last year...so fun!





Bath Salts........







Gift Tags with little pockets.....

I love Martha's ideas for homemade Christmas gifts! I think I need to get busy!

5 comments:

farmerjulie said...

Hi Tiffany!! I love everything you make! So darling! what did you put in the hand warmers? love it. How do you make mulling spices? I have never tried!
xo julie

Shauna said...

Tiffany - thanks for sharing the fun ideas!! The tags with pockets are so cute! Thanks for entering my giveaway on lemondrop, and good luck!! :)

Showell Misses said...

Tiffany, have I told you how much I love your blog? You have such great ideas. I really wish you lived closer.
Joi

Shauna said...

Tiffany!! You won the lemon drop studio giveaway!! Email me with your mailing info at lemondropstudio@gmail.com so I can send it out your way!!

Congrats!!
Shauna

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king Albeit portrayed in innumerable motion pictures and kid's shows, milk isn't the best wellspring of sustenance for your feline.