Sunday, November 9, 2008

So the Craft Fair is over............

I can't believe it is over already! I worked for months preparing for it and it is over! I didn't do as well as the year before but there were not as many people that came through as last year. So I am really thinking of having a little botique at my house in the next couple of weeks to try and sell some more of my items! I had fun hanging out with my girl, Elli. She sold some of her earrings and wished so bad to sell her cute button necklaces but maybe if we do the botique maybe she will have better luck!! Anyways, here is a sampling of what we sold... These are ballon bean bags... a big hit for the kids!










Fun little bookmarks...(fun idea from my friend, Lanae)



Beanie Hats... these too were a hit!




Baby blankets... I sold two of these!





Onesies that I appliqued different designs on...people loved them but I didn't sell too many.






These are triangular treat boxes with candy in them... super cute gift idea!







Here is part of the set-up. Our table starts from the tree over to the left.









Here are more goodies... red and green rice crispy treats on a stick... and other things








Elli behind the table... my craft aprons in the front... and in the back are record bowls with treats in them with cellophane wrapped up around them. (actual melted down records...really fun)












Some chalkboards I made (sold two, yay!)and a basket of santa long underwear and snowmen that are filled with candy! Last year I sold the underwear in the first hour and this year neither one sold, oh wait 1 snowman sold. So go figure.... I dont know why one year it would be a hot item and the next year not! Anyways, there you go... the craft fair in a nutshell! Hope you are working on some fun projects for the Holidays!!

P.S. I am having a giveaway over at The Childrens Nest... All you need to do is leave me a comment on The Childrens Nest and say a little something about the The Childrens Nest on your blog and then you will be entered in the drawing I will hold on Wed. afternooon!!! So go and enter!! I am giving away four things from the craft fair that I made!!

5 comments:

farmerjulie said...

How great are you?! I love what you made. Congrats..looks successful!

Susan said...

It was so fun to see you at the craft fair! You are such the crafty woman. Tell Ellie I love my earings Olivia picked out for me. She decided mommy could have them after all and not wait until Christmas. :) See you!

Mrs. L said...

I didn't even see this site. You have the cutest ideas. I love those balloon bean bags and the triangular gift boxes. I would love you to link up to my blog. I will do the same

Showell Misses said...

I love everything you made!! That is a lot of work!! Do you have that stuff on etsy? Love the wreath too!

Joi

Play Bazaar said...

When felines have developed, they needn't bother with milk as a standard piece of their eating regimen. Milk can cause stomach trouble and swelling.play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king