Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS MOM!


My mom is such a wonderful person! She is such a beautiful person and I am grateful to call her my mom! Lately I have had floods of memories in my head of when I was little and all the growing up years..... She is most of those memories! She has been one who has been there when I needed her... emotionally, mentally, phyiscally and spiritually. I can always call her at any time and I know she will be there to listen. She did the best she knew how for us three children and I am so grateful to her for that. Times have been tough for her over the years but she always seemed to pull through and do the best with what she had and she always let us know how much she loved us and cared for us. She is also an amazing grandma!! My children love and miss her soooo much and of course grandpa too :o) I will always be grateful to the woman who made me who I am today! Mom, I hope you had a wonderful day!! I love you to pieces!

7 comments:

go boo boo said...

Happy belated Birthday mom. Your mom is great! I think of her whenever I see Jordan Almonds (is that weird?) which is a lot.

farmerjulie said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom!
All of you are gorgeous!!!
xoxox

Elle Jay Bee said...

What a lovely tribute to your beautiful mum. That photo is gorgeous...you can definitely tell you are all related!!

Happy Birthday to your mum, and I have enjoyed looking around your blog. I'm off to check out your other blog now!!

Linda

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Your mom is the best... I remember her as our young women president- she was so fun! Is her blog the provence one? Where does she live??? In France? And, I worked with you at her chocolate shop right off 17th street!

Amanda said...

Hey Tiff! That picture with you, your sis and your mom is just gorgeous. What some pretty ladies you all are! :-) Hold tight to your mom and always tell her how much you love her. My mom has been gone almost a month now and I so badly wish I could do that again. I remember your mom being such a neat lady, showing us young mommies her beautiful home and making split pea soup so long ago!

Hugs,
Amanda

mahina said...

hey tiffanie! it is so fun to go through your pictures and see people that i haven't seen in ages! i found your blog through katie's!

happy late b-day to your sweet mom! tell her hi for me!

Carl said...

Oh my darling Tiff,

Thank you for that precious message. I wish I were just half as wonderful as you make me feel. Heavenly Father must love me a bunch to give me such incredibly, wonderful children. I love you with all my heart.
MOM