At a fun restaurant called The Firehouse
In Creede, CO... We took a drive to visit this quaint little town. It was tiny but so much fun to check out.
On our way... stopped at Wolf Creek so the kids could walk around a little bit before we drove on... (that is Kelly and the kids) By the way, this place is GORGEOUS!
In a little shop located in the mountain where the mines are right in Creede. It was freezing in here. I love the kids in their mining hats!
The night before he left to back home... Had to get a pic with Grandpa and his grandkids.It was a fun weekend. We had some yummy food and really enjoyed Creede. It was fun to get out and see some new sites! Now I think we are going to get a visit from Grandma Heidi and Aunt Koleen this Friday!! We can't wait!!!
2 comments:
Hi Tiffany!
Your kids are adorable! What a pretty place! Where in Colorado are you? Looks like Montana!
Hi Kennedys! Is that your dad Tiff or Kelly's dad? I have always wanted to got to Creede. I guess they have a theater that puts on live plays every night of the summer there. Fun! Looks like it is somewhere we will have to check out!
Post a Comment