Monday, August 18, 2008

Tomorrow is the first day of school.....

I really can't believe that summer is over for us! I am really freaking out! I am excited for the kids to get back into the swing of things again and to meet new friends and learn so many new things but I am also going to miss them too! We had alot of fun this summer just being together. I cherish those fun times and almost want to stop the clocks and keep them young for as long as I can but on the other hand I want them to grow up and experience life and find happiness too. Life just seems to be flying by and it feels like at times I can't keep up with it. Im sure many of you feel the same way. I do love life and feel so blessed for where I am right now. I think I will do some projects this year and am excited about that. I will be doing a craft fair this Nov. again and hope to do well but I have much to work on until then. Any of you doing anything fun this year, any projects?? Well I must go and do the dishes now.............. I will post some pics of the kids tomorrow on their first day!

4 comments:

farmerjulie said...

wow. this summer went by too fast! I dont want them to go back to school.! ours starts on Monday..few more days!

Susan said...

It is crazy!!! I keep thinking "where did the summer go!" I am sad to have them leave me, but I know they will love it. I am getting ready to prep for painting the outside of the house! Then it's on to the inside and choosing colors.

So if you're ever bored.....

Showell Misses said...

I want to hear more about your craft fair. Email me with details!!

joi

sweet momma luv u said...

Just stopping by from my blog that you visited. Went to your sister blog. Heard about your brother. I am so sorry! Praying for you guys and thoughts of positiveness being sent his way.

Hugs...