This is the piece after I sprayed painted it with the primer....(I didnt get a before pic)
And then here it is part way finished.............
Here is what the color was before and kindof what it looked like before I started.....
The very cool drawer...........
And VOILA!!! Here it is all done!! I love it!! It is a little bright turquoise but I am going to incorporate the color in some pillows and other things in the room. It really is big and it holds many books and dvd's which is exactly what I needed!! Let me know what you think......
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Tiff! This is the cutest thing ever! I love it so much. Ok you seriously need to plan a trip out here so you can help me with all my furniture re-do's.
Grandma's old wooden chairs (the ones with the blue fabric seats), my dresser in my bedroom, my TV stand, a headboard I found in my back yard (I have to ask my landlord if I can have it first.) and my little circular tables that I have in my living room.
Lots of work so if you want a fun weekend... just head on over!
I think it looks great! Good job! I love that you are so creative and brave with all these crafts... I always assume that they won't turn out the way I want so I don't try... quite silly really! I need to be more brave!
That is darling and very inspiring to the oh...3 bookcases, 3 chairs all awaiting some re-furnishing in my garage some day...
Wow! I love this! I have lots of stuff waiting to be refinished (used to be one of my favorite hobbies!) but not sure I'll ever get to it all. But I love all the color you add! Makes me want to get really colorful. I do have a hubby, though, who thinks that wood should NEVER be painted. So I have to be careful to get it all done while he's gone....Haha. No, I really do try to find a happy medium.
Anyway, great work and thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!
Love it! Love the fun color! You have such a great flare for decorating. I love your style! I am growing tired of the color of dirt which is my house theme... :) I am so excited to see your blog! Loved seeing you guys at the movies! Hey- I want your recipe for German Pancakes- I made some with a recipe off the internet and they totally fell (altitude?). Yours look yummy!
It looks beautiful! That colour is so dreamy...what an amazing difference a lick of the RIGHT colour paint makes!
It is always so much more rewarding to tranform an ugly duckling, isn't it?
Post a Comment