Karin and I then...........
Karin and I now....... This past weekend we got to spend a very short time with my sister Karin and bro-in-law, Mike! We had the best time ever!!! They arrived Thursday at about 3 pm and then had to leave Sat morn. at 5 am! So yes it was way too short but in the little bit of time together we had so much fun. It made me remember all of the times we had together when we lived only minutes apart. My sister and I are 12 years apart and you would think there is only a year between us. We are so close and think the same thoughts alot of the time and decorate the same sometimes even dress alot alike! She is so precious to me and I cant imagine life without a sister!! I think of my Elli and am a little sad that she did not get a sister. But she is the BEST big sister to her brothers!! Anyways, my sister makes me laugh so hard and it is so fun to talk to her and to even share a blog together (even though she posts WAY more and better than me)! I will be posting the pics of our time together this past weekend once I decrease the size of my ginormous pictures! Thanks Karin and Mike for coming and hope you will come like once a month (he he he)! Love you guys to pieces!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I agree.... sisters are awesome! I love mine too! :)
So have you checked out Mom's awesome headshot on my photography blog? She is gorgeous! I now need to do one of you so that you guys can post them on your Style Sisters Blog!
Oh and you are coming for mine and mom's birthdays right???
I love our pics! You are always the cutest one!! I am always the old one! :)
Post a Comment