Our family...
A beautiful horse we saw on the loose...
Looking for things in the water...
Kel Landon and I with the amazing scenery behind us...
Love this one of Landon.... he got a little to warm and whipped off his shirt!
A gorgeous waterfall in the distance...
Karin as "Moses". (he he he)These were some of the things we saw as we were hiking up the mountains behind Williams Creek near Pagosa Springs, CO. I like how these shots came out. It shows the beauty we see all the time but seem to overlook alot of the time! It was fun using my new camera and experimenting with the zoom on it.


3 comments:
WOW! So beautiful. I LOVE it up there.
Looks like you had a great time!! I am so glad!
We had a fun time didn't we. MOSES!? hehehe. Thanks... Hey when are you going to post something on OUR BLOG?!
Post a Comment