We used cute baskets under her bed to hold all of her jewelry making things and knitting stuff!
Here are some cute wall flower hooks that were once purple now sprayed dark brown... sooo cute!
We had used these cute little white shelves above her bed in the room when it was pink and now we put all of her "E's" on the one and some cute pics on the other.
A fun flowery find at one of my fav stores... Pier 1 atop a white shelf that we found at TJ Maxx like 6 years ago.
So the whole project took us about 3 days in total. It is the cutest room now and she loves it! It is like a teenage haven for her now!




4 comments:
Oh my gosh this post is awesome!! You need to post it on our stylesister blog!! I am so glad you took the all the photos they turned out so perfect!!
I LOVE THAT ROOM!!!! I totally want to live in there. Ok so you are inspiring me to get my room completed. I think I will work on it this weekend... oh you are going to love it
The room looks so great!!
Wowee! Ellie has got to be SO excited!!! I love the color-it is so fun for a cool teen room! You have such a great sense of style. Love it!
Post a Comment