You can't even see the antlers because they blend into the tree! The kids were so excited to see one right outside the door! It is a good thing Toby didn't see it or he would have flipped out!!!!!!!!!
How are you and your family doing? I keep on thinking about you and couldn't remember your blogs name. I finally had to go back to my old posts to find one of your comments!
Just love your precious pictures of your children. What a site to have that beautiful elk in your front yard! Are you still digging out of the snow?
4 comments:
Rofl....my dh would have been estatic to see that! Very magestic. cherry
Hello again!
How are you and your family doing?
I keep on thinking about you and couldn't remember your blogs name. I finally had to go back to my old posts to find one of your comments!
Just love your precious pictures of your children. What a site to have that beautiful elk in your front yard! Are you still digging out of the snow?
:) Jody
Goodness...all that snow.
Locate a tranquil region off the beaten path that the crate can remain in, and don't move it except if totally essential. play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king
Post a Comment