Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I received an award!!!

How fun to read one of my comments today... and see that I received an award of friendship from such a sweet wonderful person........ JODY (mommy2gabby)! Thank you so much for this and again I am so glad I found your blog:)
Getting this award means the following:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."I want to pass this on to 8 other friends that also deserve this award:
Jessica - Jess n Matt
Michelle - My BIGG Life
Julie - Farmer Julie
Jaime - Caddywumpus
Of course my sister Karin - The Style Sisters
You are all the best! Thanks for great blogs for me to read!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks Tiff. You are the best!!I love all your cute ideas!

The Style Sisters said...

Ahh thanks Tiff. I will have to think about who I want to send this award to. You are the best!

Love ya, Me

Play Bazaar said...

Like you, a feline will for the most part not utilize a washroom that is smudged. play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king