So I went to the Dollar Store and found these bones and thought it would be fun to put them in my big glass jar! I love how it looks! What do you think? I can't really believe Halloween is just weeks away!
Play bazaar satta king To keep your feline sound and fortify its bond with you, constantly put aside loads of playtime. Little cats particularly need bunches of consideration, which you can undoubtedly provide for them through play.
6 comments:
Cute.
They look like white chocolate covered cookies.
Thank you very much for sharing.
Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn
from.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!
You are so creative! Love it! :) Do you guys have big Halloween plans yet? Is your ward doing anything?
Who is Andy Guo?!!!!!! heehee He wants to know your innovation....
Love it! I am using some of your ideas for the decorations for my Annual Charity Halloween party... can't wait to get it all up!
play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king To keep your feline sound and fortify its bond with you, constantly put aside loads of playtime. Little cats particularly need bunches of consideration, which you can undoubtedly provide for them through play.
Post a Comment