Happy 5th Birthday to my silly superhero, Landon!! I really can't believe my baby turned 5 on the 28th of September!! He is such a big boy now. He makes us laugh 24/7! What a funny personality he has. He is our wild boy (we call him). Definetely our most active child. He can pull the funniest faces you have ever seen and he still dresses up daily as his favorite character! We can not imagine life without Landy Pandy. He is precious to us and we hope he will always be the silly, fun-loving boy that he is now!!
4 comments:
WOW! so cute! I remember when Brecken and him were just babies, makes me sad how fast they grow!
O hmy gosh is that the cutest post or what!! I hope his card gets there in the next day or so. Cute Landy Pandy...wow he has grown up so fast!! I should have wished him a Happy Birthday when I talked to you the other day. I am sure I will be chatting with you later so I will then. ME
He really is looking so big! I was thinking that in your bat post and then scrolled down and saw that it was his birthday! (Bad cousin I am...)
Cute boy! I love all the superhero costumes! I miss you guys.
play bazaar
Pull a bit of string around for enjoyment and delicate approach to keep a feline engaged for a considerable length of time!
Play bazaar
satta king
Post a Comment