Well I have not blogged in a few days... I got sick and was very weak for a few days but I think I am on the mend now, thank goodness! Hope you are enjoying your fall and for some of you in Utah, the SNOW!!! I can't believe it! I am grateful for this time of year and I like to think about the things in my life, the things that make me happy... My hubby, my kids, the church, friends, visits from family, good magazines :o), decorating, and so many more things........ I hope you all take a minute to think of the things that make you happy!
5 comments:
Hi Tiffany!
Glad you are on the mend!! Good to see you! are you near Salt Lake? I was going to go to Art Market their, but it snowed and I did not want to drive in it. have you ever been??
jules
Sorry you were sick, but the first snow of the season really does make things all better.
Bummer you were sick! Glad you are doing better. John said he saw Kelly @ the dentist. Thanks for the reminder to remember the good in life!
Tiff-check out blurb.com for the blog book thing. You just 'slurp' it into a book! Easy! Hope you had a good weekend!
Rather than giving your feline milk, consistently have new, clean water accessible to them. play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king
Post a Comment