Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things that get me excited for fall.......

PUMPKINS...........





GOURDS................ (check out my childrens blog about how to dress up your gourds, sooo fun) (oops, I have been misspelling gourds this whole time, I thought it was gords, he he he)


A little card I designed..............


And the yummiest thing ever.........ZUCCHINI BREAD!!!

These truly are some of my favorite things for this time of year! I just made this zucchini bread today and my house smells DELICIOUS!! Here is the best recipe that is my sis-in-law's recipe:

ZUCCHINI BREAD

4 c. grated zucchini

6 eggs

1 1/2 c. oil

1/2 c. sour cream

4 c. sugar

4 tsp. vanilla

2 tsp. salt

2 tsp. baking soda

1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

2 tsp. cinnamon

6 c. flour

Mix all but zucchini together and then add the grated zucchini last. Makes 2 large and 1 med. loaf or 5 small loaves. Bake at 325 for 1 hour (less for small loaves).


2 comments:

farmerjulie said...

your blog looks so wonderful and fallish!! love those gourds!!

Shauna said...

better try to make that zucchini bread this weekend - or before that! So happy it's 'sweater weather!'