Saturday, September 27, 2008

Have you started putting up your Fall/Halloween decor?

MY INSPIRATION (of course from Martha...




I am loving all of these images from Martha! We have started decorating and it is soooo much fun!! Turner is my Halloween boy and just gets so excited about this time of year. I think he likes Halloween better than Christmas! Anyways, hopefully these pictures will inspire you as they have me! Happy FALL!!

5 comments:

The Style Sisters said...

Oh yeah...hello!! I love love love the pics. Take some pics of Turner decorating I can't wait to see everything you do.

Showell Misses said...

Love your pictures!! I learn more by looking at your blog, then I do in my photography class!! You've totally inspired me, I'm climbing in the attic tonight and pulling out the halloween stuff. Can't wait to see more! Isn't it funny how we always go back to Martha? She really is the best.

Joi

Traci @ The Bakery said...

I have tried to find the lanterns like that CHEAP....I can't find any for less than $10.00 a piece...do you have any ideas. The ones I found at the dollar store have faces on them....I don't want faces.

Super blog!!!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Thank you so much for sending me the link for the lanterns....I'm getting them ordered TODAY. I have a 1/2 wall between my kitchen and livingroom....I think they would look awesome hanging at different heights w/ fishing line. Woohooooo...I'm so excited.

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king In the event that you discover your feline is hurting furniture or different articles, it might be exhausted.