Monday, May 12, 2008

We have two award winners!!

Conner and Turner and their awards...

Conner and his sweet cousin, Marlee (got to be in the same class this year!)



What an exciting day in the Kennedy household! Conner and Turner both won BIG awards at school today! Turner won Citizen of the Year for his class and Conner won the friendship award given to one person in the entire 5th grade. They were both recognized in front of the school today and it was such a fun thing to watch! We are so proud of them and their hard work this year in school. They are such sweet boys and I feel so fortunate to have them as my own! Landon's last day of school was today and he had such a great 1st year of preschool! He has learned sooooo much and made some really good friends. Elli has two more days left and her awards ceremony will be held on the last day and she is hoping to receive some awards too!! I just feel so fortunate to have four of the best kids ever!! Time is going by so fast and I just want to hold on to these moments with them as long as I can. I look up to my children so much. I think they teach me as much as I teach them! I love being a mom more than anything in the world. For Mother's Day, I got to spend it with my mom and it was so wonderful. I miss her so much and wish we lived closer to each other. She is such an amazing grandmother not only to my kids but to all of her grandchildren! I feel so blessed to have her as my mom! I hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day!


1 comment:

jennifer said...

Your mom is awesome... I agree! :) Please tell her hello from me!

I hope you had the best mother's day and congrats on the kids awards! That is great!