Friday, May 23, 2008

The last day of school!!!!

So about five years ago when Elli was in third grade and Conner was in first, I made them a similar cake to the one above on their first day of school. Elli has begged me since then to make them this cake...I have been a slacker mom and have not made it in five years so I thought I would surprise them with it on their last day of school! They were excited! Especially Turner and Landon. I can't believe another year has come and gone already! Now I am going to have two kids in mid-school!! I am feeling OLD! Summer has started for us and guess what we had today....SNOW!!!!!!!!!! It is freezing outside and we are stuck inside watching it come down! It is mid-May for crying out loud! At least I am getting some things cleaned out in the house so that is good. Hope all of you are having better weather and enjoying spring!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look how cute your kids are! I miss them so much! They are getting way to old. So we need to plan a weekend when I can come out and do your family portraits! I am shooting a little girl who is turning 1 next week and I am so excited. Things are starting to pick up and I am getting pretty busy!

Love you guys lots and missing more!

jennifer said...

I wish I could say otherwise, but yes... we are old! Haha! I laughed the other day when I was emailing with Brian Tyler and realized it had been 18 years since graduation... that's right, I said 18! Holy cow! Where does the time go!

Robin Randolph said...

You think you're old? My baby boy just graduated from HS!! Yikes. how did that happen, since I'm not getting any older?

Way to go with the school bus cake. AND the hike to the waterfall. That's the stuff that sticks in kids' hearts and that they will always treasure and remember. Such a good mom you are! By the way...my email is robinski2@hotmail.com.