
A dress for myself.... looks WAY cuter on than hanging on the hanger........
A fun skirt for Elli.........
Lounging floor pillows for the family room....... (Landon loves them;o)
Found these on a blog somewhere? and thought I could re-create some but they sure didnt turn out as nice as the ones they had pictured!! Oh well they still work, I guess! They are like storage containers made with fabric!
An apron I made for a friend for her birthday!
A library tote......... very fun and easy to make!


A wall photo hanging system with ribbon and curtain clips! I printed off pictures in sepia tones from my printer onto photo paper and they look great! It is very simplistic but I like it!
So there you have it... some crazy things I did over a couple of weekends. I dont usually make anything but I am telling you, reading all of these people's blogs has inspired me!!!
5 comments:
You will have to show me how to do the cute photo hanging thing. It would work perfect for Olivia to hang up her art work in her room and it's cute!
You are my HERO! I love seeing the things your cute brain comes up with!! I love the photos! I bet that dress is DARLING on you!!
Your blog is full of great ideas! What did you stuff the floor pillows with? They look awesome, my stuffing always ends up looking lumpy.
And the dress is BEAUTIFUL!
So cute! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a note. Sorry its taken me so long to get to yours. YW in the summer is insane as you well know! Thanks for posting your cute projects and ideas I have to get back to having me time to do crafts its been way to long! Happy crafting!
Kale
Close the cover and roll the rattly toy over the floor. Most felines can't avoid the sound and movement. play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king
Post a Comment