So I decided to try these delicious morsels today...........OH MY is all I have to say!!!! Not only are they pretty (because most of mine are not), they are scrumptious!!! I went to Sams Club a few weeks ago and bought a gigantic bag of frozen blueberries to use for shakes, muffins, pancakes...you know whatever things blueberries can be added to. I went online to look for blueberry muffins and found this recipe that I think they called: "To Die For Blueberry Muffins"
So here is the recipe for you all to try....
MUFFINS:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries ( I used frozen that I thawed for about 50 secs)
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries ( I used frozen that I thawed for about 50 secs)
TOPPING:
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
DIRECTIONS...
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
DIRECTIONS...
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Let me know if you try them!!
3 comments:
I want some yumness! Those look amazing. I love the new blog header!! That is awesome!!
The topping looks and sounds so yummy. we always sprinke crystal sugar on top. I will have to try it and let you know the reviews!
How is your brother doing? I care:)
You can likewise tie play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king a length of twine around the neck of the container to make a drawing toy or a dangly toy.
Post a Comment