



I just got back from an amazing weekend in Albuquerque at a Time Out for Women conference! It was amazing! It was all about having joy in our lives. Great speakers, great music, great friends and great shopping!! While I was gone Kelly had a blast with the kids. He took them fishing and the salmon are spawning right now so they caught a bunch of fish! Conner caught the biggest one and it swallowed a rapala and died while Conner tried to get it out of it's mouth. Well, Elli freaked out and was very upset that Conner killed the fish and while the argument was continuing a bald eagle flew out of the sky and swooped down and snatched the dead fish! I guess Elli really was not happy then. She loves animals and does not like to see them get hurt. They ended up having a fun time. He took them to see Nim's Island and took them to the mall. He is such a sweet dad. I can always count on him to take such great care of our kids while I am gone. I never have to worry a bit! I am glad to be home back with my sweet family!
3 comments:
Had a great time with you this weekend! Glad your family had fun too!
I was off galavanting with some college roomies but am SO sad that I missed it, I heard it was WONDERFUL! That fish story is crazy! I totally know how Elli felt, I was exactly that way. How crazy that an eagle came and swiped the fish. I am glad you got to go to the conference...and Kelly is such a sweet, fun dad!
Sounds like they had a great time! :)
It's so funny... they all just look like little "tiff's" running around to me!
Post a Comment