

I had to put this on my blog because I am sure within about 3 hours from now when everyone will be home it WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. So I had to show what my house looks like for about 3 hours. It is a miracle that I even got it clean! It seems like weeks since it has been done. Can I tell you that it makes me so happy to not see clothes, books, dvd's, knitting stuff, shoes, legos, blankets, little pieces of trash all over! I made my kids listen very carefully to M. Russell Ballard yesterday when he said, "Now all the children listen to me, you need to help your mothers out without being asked and tell your moms thank you when they put clean clothes in your drawers..." When he was through with what he said my kids looked at me and smiled and said "Thank you mom". (Gotta love that) I loved what he said!! His whole talk was amazing, all of the talks were amazing! I felt so good after conference. I felt like my worries lessened. I felt like a renewed person and I LOVE that feeling! What a great day it was! Hope it was for you too :)
3 comments:
Seriously....a clean house is an AMAZING feeling...like a breath of fresh air. And, your house is TOO cute! Love it...maybe I should come over and play sometime! HAH! just kidding.
WOW! Would you come over? Just Kidding. Looks great. Toby is enjoying it to. HEEHEE
OK. I was meaning to say, Toby is enjoying it too. I hate typos!
Post a Comment