Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAIRCUTS!





We decided it was time for some haircuts for the boys! Conner was feeling like his was way too long so he went first. Wow what a difference in his attitude... He was THRILLED to have a new do! Turner as you can tell in the pic was not happy to have his cut but we did it anyway and he also was so happy to have his done! Landon was last and he wanted what the other two had so we cut his too and he loves it as well! Yay for me! I love when they are all happy!!! :) :) :) P.S. Landon thought it was the coolest thing to have 3 different colored hair piles on the floor!!


Befores...

Gotta love the happy face on Turner... he he he
Afters...




5 comments:

The Style Sisters said...

They are the cutest boys ever!! They all look so handsome with their new haircuts. Tell them we all send our love to them.

Love,
Aunt Ree, Uncle Mike, Emily, Mad and Peter.

Carl said...

Oh boy do I miss my little kids. You did a great job on their haircuts. They are just too darn cute. You are right, this blog program can be my journal. It's about time. Loe ya bunches. MOM

farmerjulie said...

Hi Tiffany!
I remember you! That was such a long time ago! I remember your pretty long hair, and you were such a sweet girl. Your kids are beautiful! May I add you to my blog friends?? Julie :)

brinley said...

Tiffany,
Your boys are so cute!! I just took my three boys in today to get their's done. Can't wait to dress them up for church tomorrow, with their fresh new look. Don't you just love that??

joi

Unknown said...

So I laughed so hard at Turn's face in the before picture! My little bowl full of jelly is kind of hurting right now. He he...

So I am totally into finding all sorts of cute little kidlet stuff right now so you better keep up on your Children's Nest action!