












We finally took a trip together after 16 years of marriage!! We went on a cruise with 8 of our friends to the Western Caribbean. It was AMAZING! We were gone for 9 days away from our kids. That was so hard to leave them but they did fine! They missed us terribly and we missed them too!! Our cruise took us to four ports. First we stopped at a little island called Labadee (off of Haiti). Not much to see there but it was pretty. We then went on to Jamaica which was fun too. We got a a guy to shuttle us to the waterfalls and we also ended up taking a guide lady with us. We weren't planning on her coming but she did. Ya mon! They said this allllllll the time, it was classic! "I take care of you and you take care of me, no problem". This was her line. So we knew she was looking at the dollar signs with the six of us who went. She was the cutest lady. She really was sweet and I felt bad because I knew she needed money. We had a great time. The next spot was our favorite! Grand Camans, WOW is all I have to say! It was just like in the magazines crystal clear waters and white sand. We decided to do an excursion there so we went snorkeling with the sting rays! Little freaky at first when they swim through your legs and all around you but you get used to it after a little while. Our last stop was Cozumel, MX. That was gorgeous as well. Unbelievable beaches!! So pretty!! We also did snorkeling there too with our whole group of 10. We had a blast. So much fun going all together.
The ship we went on was the biggest in the world. It was ENORMOUS!! It had an ice skating rink on it, a promanade mall, baketball court, numerous pools, the flow rider which is a man made surfing machine which all the guys did and even one of the girls with us tried it too! It was just an unforgettable time. We are hoping to do it again sometime. we really want to try the Disney cruise with our kids.
This would've never happened without my amazing sister and brother in law who came amd stayed with the kids for the first five days and our friends who came for the rest of the time!! The kids had a blast with them! Although, we could not have picked a better time to go. The day we left, within hours, they got a snow storm here that left them without power for about a day and others around us for 5 days!!! Church was cancelled, mutual was cancelled on Wed. We got about two feet of snow!! I cant believe we missed it! But I am feeling guilty that my sister and bro-in-law and friends got stuck with it all! They had days of sledding and playing in the snow which was great!!! Well now that I have written a novel I better stop and include some fun pics!!
The ship we went on was the biggest in the world. It was ENORMOUS!! It had an ice skating rink on it, a promanade mall, baketball court, numerous pools, the flow rider which is a man made surfing machine which all the guys did and even one of the girls with us tried it too! It was just an unforgettable time. We are hoping to do it again sometime. we really want to try the Disney cruise with our kids.
This would've never happened without my amazing sister and brother in law who came amd stayed with the kids for the first five days and our friends who came for the rest of the time!! The kids had a blast with them! Although, we could not have picked a better time to go. The day we left, within hours, they got a snow storm here that left them without power for about a day and others around us for 5 days!!! Church was cancelled, mutual was cancelled on Wed. We got about two feet of snow!! I cant believe we missed it! But I am feeling guilty that my sister and bro-in-law and friends got stuck with it all! They had days of sledding and playing in the snow which was great!!! Well now that I have written a novel I better stop and include some fun pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment